Wednesday, June 11, 2014

STREET ART- EXHILIRATING MEMORY

Of late, I have not been writing and blogging as often as I would like to. I put the blame solely on my self, my impatience, hopping from one interest to another. But I am glad that work and passion are so intricately woven, that each seems to seamlessly blend into the other or just balance out perfectly.

I had written about the amazing cause for which Street Art had been initiated here in Dubai at Al-Quoz. The created art works were to be auctioned out and the money raised was to be used for the Indian Laborers toiling here in Dubai. I was absolutely thrilled with the opportunity, that I could participate with so many of my fellow artists - amazingly talented individuals of UAE -in this project. I intended to write about my personal journey and communicate that joy to my readers. Now however I feel  pictures will speak more vividly and effectively. So glance through those exhilarating memories!!!
BUILDING UP THE ENERGY
ENJOYING THE CREATIVE SPELL

MY MEERA & KRISHNA TOO FOUND A BUYER

WITH ONE OF MY SOLD ART WORKS

STREET WORKS BY OTHER ARTISTS

ME & MY PARTNER & OUR DISPLAYED WORKS




DISPLAYED WORKS BY OTHER TALENTS

MY PIECE FOR VOSS WATER

JUNGLE IS HERE

WORK IN PROGRESS

OTHER ARTISTS


KIDS PAINTING THE ART BUS





FINGER ART


AUDIENCE ADMIRING

INTERVIEWER

No comments: